Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Ruger P90 - 45 ACP ! - Your Thoughts?

Wanted to get your opinion on the late P90

The big beast.

I am a Glock owner, and also have some Smith & Keltec family members for pistols.

I just picked up a P90 stainless DC, with 30 rounds through the pipe from a friend $325. Its MINT

This gun is a beast! And eats everything.

Great HD gun and range worker.

What are your thoughts on this piece? I can't find a bad review. Thought I would ask my MGO friends

Brian

Good old dependable .45 from Ruger. In a pinch, you can use it as a hammer.

If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    I sold mine year's ago. Great gun that ran and ran. Had Hogue grips. I'd buy another one if I had the cash and it was right price.

Great pistol! I had one until just recently when I passed it on to my son. I can't recall it ever bobble, and accuracy was better then I could ever exceed. It was big though..
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the quick feedback! I research and learn a lot, and its crazy....nobody has anything bad to say on this Ruger P90

Other than its heavy.

I like to stay traditional with my bows, muzzleloaders, etc. But also keep a safe with Glocks and such...

This P90 is a fun addition .

Thanks for the feedback.

I am a Forum User
    i have a blued p89 9mm, basically the same gun and i love it. I bought mine for 200 bucks with 2 mags, original box and houge grips

I carry it around the house when i do yard work. I dont care if it get scratched, dirty, scuffed etc.....its a good beater gun that will shoot anything and everything.

I want to try shooting that aluminum case 9mm ammo out of it....see how it does!

Good buy, anything Ruger is a great product. You could say im a little brand loyal!!

I am a Forum User
    thanks for the feedback. I love my Rugers too. I like to keep variety in the safe.

This gun is pretty cool. A nice step back into the past, to hold a GOOD old, Quality Piece.

My first handgun was a p85. Awesome pistol. Sold it to buddy for cheap. Hopefully I have dibs if he sells it!

A great find. I had a P97 that never gave me any grief. Enjoy that P90

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I purchased one when they were first released and it ended up bein the second worst POS gun I ever owned (1st place was a Keltec .40). Fell apart with the trigger spring breaking loose after 200 rounds.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast