Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Guns stolen from berville wild game dinner

Picture lists guns stolen from berville wild game dinner over the weekend. Serial numbers in pictures. Be on the look out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE by chosos
    I removed the image as it contains personal information for a 3rd party person. Please edit that information off the image before reposting it.
    Last edited by chosos; 01-25-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Personal information in image

Wow, any idea how something like this could happen?
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Member
    From what I've heard, they just walked out the door with them. That's hearsay tho.

I run

MGO Member
    keep it on top
    Hank

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Schmitz87 View Post
    From what I've heard, they just walked out the door with them. That's hearsay tho.
    If that's true, someone there is REAL DUMB.!

I am a Forum User
    According to their face book post St. Clair County Sheriff says there is a $5000 reward for info.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    in this day and age, no video that could have/did capture the perps? Seems rather odd.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUICEMAN View Post
    in this day and age, no video that could have/did capture the perps? Seems rather odd.
    Odd but I guess not that uncommon for the local. I tried to find some additional info and you'd think that since this happened Jan 16, 2017 they'd have more on this then "The St. Clair County Sheriff’s Dept. reported five long guns were taken from the Lions Club during the Jan. 8 event. The guns were to be raffled off during the dinner that Sunday.

THS Sporting Center in Port Huron donated the guns and is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the return of the guns and convictions of the person(s) responsible."

All the articles read the same thing....nothing more nothing less........6 long-guns just don't get up and walk away during an event of that nature. Did someone just leave them unattended.....in an open setting.....or in the trunk of his/her car? Those guns are out there somewhere!

MGO Member
    I've been to that dinner several times...there are several hundred people there. Very, very, very odd that someone could walk off not once or twice...not three or four times...but possibly 6 times with guns and managed to walk through a complete MOB of people...arm to arm...without being questioned or seen by anyone.

Also...The Hock Shop Donates the guns? That's the first I've ever heard of this.

In there raffles up there...they must go through 50-100 guns each year. No way are they donating them. They may be selling them at or near dealer cost, but no way are they sending 4-5 employees to an all day event and not making any money...or at least breaking even.

MGO Member
    You should probably cover Lee's date of birth and address before the wrong person sees that paper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast