Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safe Moving

I am a Forum User
    I moved my 600 lb safe down the basement stairs using a 700 lb capacity appliance dolly and two friends. Going down was easy. Essentially a controlled drop using the stair rollers on the back of the dolly. When it had to come out? I rented heavy duty vacuum handles from the local tool rental place. Smooth finish safe allowed attachment. With handles for extra hand holds and dolly 4 college football players had it up stairs in about 5 minutes! One of the local gun shops moves safes with a stair walking dolly but didn't have enough room in at top of stairs for it to be set up.

MGO Member
    Give Steve Lucido a call in Warren. 586-823-7270. Very reasonable and low key.

I am a Forum User
    Call Mary at jps piano moving. They are family ran . 248-236-9003

MGO Member Forum User
    Believe it or not city moving said it's easier to move a piano then a heavy safe. He had 3 people and they made it look easy. But also I know I would not want to do it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It was done 4 years ago. But you were probably searching for safe movers and it came up.
    Last edited by AxlMyk; 03-03-2021 at 02:53 PM.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12