Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Grail Guns

I am a Forum User

Holy Grail Guns

What is everyone's holy-grail gun?

I'm on a bit of a budget due to two kids in daycare, but my holy grail is a polish radom vis in very good condition. they go for quite a bit of money (though I do have several other firearms approaching this value), but every blue moon you can stumble upon one for an almost decent price. and I would want to shoot it every armistice day.

Everyone has their own definition of a holy grail gun, but given my current circumstances, that would be mine.

Just wondering what everyone else's holy grail gun would be?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUICEMAN View Post
    What is everyone's holy-grail gun?

I'm on a bit of a budget due to two kids in daycare, but my holy grail is a polish radom vis in very good condition. they go for quite a bit of money (though I do have several other firearms approaching this value), but every blue moon you can stumble upon one for an almost decent price. and I would want to shoot it every armistice day.

Everyone has their own definition of a holy grail gun, but given my current circumstances, that would be mine.

Just wondering what everyone else's holy grail gun would be?
    An Anschutz target .22. I have a 1416 now, and love it. Would like to upgrade to something fancier some day.

I am a Forum User
    Mine was a MP5 SBR, then when I got one it moved to a Desert Eagle 50 AE. Now that I have that, I'd say my "holy grail" of a gun would be a semi-auto 50 BMG. I'll probably never own one mainly due to the cost of the gun and the ammo.

MGO Member Forum User
    P7M8 or P7M13. A friend of mine collects them. Trying to convince him to part with one....
    Looking at a 10/22 Target takedown as well.

Stan Chen full custom build
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    all original FN para FAL

Only full auto of course.

Name:  thomp.jpg
Views: 979
Size:  86.2 KB
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

holy grail? Things like these.......

I am a Forum User
    Within reason mine is a Beretta 92 combat model. Its a SAO model with factory compensator and great checkering on the front strap and rear strap. Only 10 or so of the 9mm made it to the US. Extremely rare to say the least. Only 9mm version I ever saw went for over $5K. A few more .40 cal version made it here.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs View Post
    P7M8 or P7M13. A friend of mine collects them. Trying to convince him to part with one....
    Looking at a 10/22 Target takedown as well.
    I might be persuaded to part with a P7M8...
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast