Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Grail Guns

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs View Post
    P7M8 or P7M13. A friend of mine collects them. Trying to convince him to part with one....
    Looking at a 10/22 Target takedown as well.
    Is that one of these?
    Name:  IMG_1528.JPG
Views: 671
Size:  60.2 KB

http://rynearsonhost.com/gunvault//i...48796.3882.JPG
    http://www.gladwingunvault.com/

A Sharps Cavalry Carbine and a Martini-Henry "a Short-Chamber Boxer-Henry .45 caliber miracle"
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

I would love to find an affordable double .22lr rifle, built with the quality of an H&H double. Or, maybe a Dreiling with two .22lr barrels on top and a .410 below, again, affordable and of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs View Post
    Target takedown
    Isn't what you would call an OXYMORON ?

You know, like "Jumbo Shrimp", "open secret", "larger half", "clearly confused", "acting naturally", "alone together", "found missing", "liquid gas", "deafening silence", "seriously funny", "living dead", "Microsoft Works", "military intelligence", "Advanced BASIC", "unbiased opinion", "definite maybe", "original copies", "plastic glasses", "almost exactly", "constant variable", "genuine imitation", "exact estimate", "only choice", "working holiday", "rolling stop"?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Oh I've got a few, Desert Eagle, Wilson custom, That new breakdown AR 9mm pistol, I think the rarest is an ASP 9mm pistol

MGO Member

SK 16

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I would love to find an affordable double .22lr rifle, built with the quality of an H&H double. Or, maybe a Dreiling with two .22lr barrels on top and a .410 below, again, affordable and of quality.

Isn't what you would call an OXYMORON ?

You know, like "Jumbo Shrimp", "open secret", "larger half", "clearly confused", "acting naturally", "alone together", "found missing", "liquid gas", "deafening silence", "seriously funny", "living dead", "Microsoft Works", "military intelligence", "Advanced BASIC", "unbiased opinion", "definite maybe", "original copies", "plastic glasses", "almost exactly", "constant variable", "genuine imitation", "exact estimate", "only choice", "working holiday", "rolling stop"?
    At one of my events, I saw a guy shoot a 230 on the AQT with a standard Takedown. I figure the bull barrel can only help things.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firespec35 View Post
    Oh I've got a few, Desert Eagle, Wilson custom, That new breakdown AR 9mm pistol, I think the rarest is an ASP 9mm pistol
    I can hook you up on the last one!

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...+rare+ken+null
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

HK factory made MP5 reverse stretch with the collapsible stock.

Banned
    Lage Max 15 upper.

I am a Forum User
    "Long Tall Sally, she built sweet, she got everything, that ..."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast