Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What I find interesting in this topic is that Mueller is supposedly a Mi company, yet even in Mi no one can confirm the details of manufacture,distribution, etc And, unfortunately, that is the case for a lot of sporting goods(shooting) accessories. There are so many conglomerates/multi brand companies that it is sometimes impossible to determine place of manufacture.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Patron Member
    NRA Handgun Instructor
    USCCA Handgun Instructor

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ltcnav View Post
    What I find interesting in this topic is that Mueller is supposedly a Mi company, yet even in Mi no one can confirm the details of manufacture,distribution, etc And, unfortunately, that is the case for a lot of sporting goods(shooting) accessories. There are so many conglomerates/multi brand companies that it is sometimes impossible to determine place of manufacture.
    You cannot confirm it, because they don't manufacture anything here.

They are cheap, import scopes, almost certainly of Chinese manufacture. Not bad for their price range, but certainly nothing to get excited about either. I'd prob look at Athlon before Mueller. But my experience with Mueller is better than a decade old now.

Either way, in the $200 retail price range, I don't really trust any scopes to have noteworthy optics, or accurate and reliable adjustments, let alone good feel. This price range of scope is usually a bit better off lacking the tactical and target features, with a lower range magnification.

MGO Member
    Starting in 2006 I bought (1) 4-16x50 , since then (3) 8 1/2-25x44 all Mil Dot, no problems & do the job for prairie dog shoot'n. Good value for the $ and Michigan company.

And (2) 4 1/2-14x40 30mm tube my favorite

http://muelleroptics.com/products/mu...40ao-tactical/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123