Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vlmuke View Post
    I thought the same thing, after I ordered it I started looking, backwards I know bought it on a whim, then started looking and there was a video on youtube from a guy in MI using it on a air rifle mentioned that they are Mi based, so IDK for sure either, but sounds like it should be decent enough for the .204
    It says they are on Ford Rd. in Westland, next time I am out and about, I will drive by and check.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Member
    The Mueller APV 4-14x40 AO is a very popular scope for 10/22 target rifles. It is considered a real bargain. I had a Mueller Speed Shoot 1-4x on one of my ARs. Very good scope for the money.

I am a Forum User
    I have a 1-4x on a AR and am happy with it. Not enough rounds yet to say how well it holds zero or how it takes some banging around but so far no complaints.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for replies everyone sounds like I did OK for the price point.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DTruck View Post
    I was under the assumption they were German based, with an office and warehouse in Westland. I could be wrong - Either way, they employ Michiganders, so good enough for me. I've looked at their scopes in the past, and they looked good. I just hope they get more reticle choices.
    Not too long ago they listed Johannesburg, MI as HQ.. that is only about 18 mi from me.

I am a Forum User
    Muellers are assembled in China. The lenses are of descent quality out of Japan. I would defieately consider them a step above BSA and most scopes that come out of the third world. They are not the equals of the Euros or the U.S./Japanese scopes. But, they do not cost as much and they are a good deal for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by langenc View Post
    Not too long ago they listed Johannesburg, MI as HQ.. that is only about 18 mi from me.
    Mueller Optics LLC
    36500 FORD RD. # 106
    WESTLAND MI 48185-2211

PHONE: (88-775-8885
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Sniper Central did a review of Mueller scopes.... decent review.

http://www.snipercentral.com/mueller...cal-4-16x50mm/
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hawks

They eventually settled on lenses made in Japan, using a lens coating system purchased out of Germany, with the scopes to be assembled in a Chinese factory. The latter is reputed to be the best such factory in that country.

One of the top priorities was high quality assembly that would result in a low warranty return rate. Rich told me that he was confident that their Chinese assembly plant was as good as any in Japan. Having the scopes' final assembly in China greatly reduces the overall cost. This multi-national approach to scope production allows Mueller Optics to sell riflescopes of a quality equal to higher priced brands, but at a lower price.
    http://www.chuckhawks.com/mueller_er...or_8-25x50.htm

I am a Forum User
    I have a http://muelleroptics.com/products/mu...32-multi-shot/ that has served me well for 5 or 6 years on my 12 gauge H&R Ultra Slug gun. It's bounced off a tree or two on the end of a haul line and holds zero.
    I also have http://muelleroptics.com/products/mu...1x22x33-black/ on my .22lr target pistol and I have had no problems with it either.
    I wouldn't hesitate to purchase their products.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast