Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ATTENTION: Military Surplus Addicts!!

Yes you! I know you are out there. You addicts know who you are. I know there are enthusiasts and others with interest out there too. There are probably others out there who don't know anything about Milsurp collecting that could be dragged in to this addiction.

I think it's high time that we let the administrators know that we would like to see a Military Surplus thread/category. There has to be a good number of people on this site that feel the same way. I know that there are lots of collectors and enthusiasts in Michigan - I see them all the time in the other forums that I frequent and I personally know a few of them. Our own thread could provide the following benefits:

1. Bring together a group of people that have the same interests
    2. Get questions answered about your rifles or purchase desires
    3. Relationship building
    4. Information about local or in-state gun shows - the good, the bad and the ugly
    5. Show off your stash
    6. Knowledge building
    7. Shooting ranges
    8. Other...

MGO is a good site for general enthusiasts. But, based on a few recent posts, I think there are a lot of people, like us, who would like their own category.

I've been told that we just have to create a thread like this and get a lot of guys interested who feel the same way to respond to this thread. The Administrators won't create a thread for us unless they see interest. So, if you would like a category just for us, please respond to this and tell your friends to, as well.

Let's get a Military Surplus category going!

Tom
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

As someone who's interested in getting into military surplus stuff, I think this is a great idea.

MGO Member
    Sounds great to me! A knowledge base with info on what to look and or avoid for here would be great.

Yes, all good resources. There are several others out there that are very good too. Many of these sites have great information and history of the Milsurp weapons. And, there is no use in trying to recreate the wheel. And, these sites have membership that spans the world. For us, such a category would drill down to people who actually live relatively close to each other - at least in the state of Michigan. And, as long as we have a Michigan forum in place, why not take advantage of it?

Let's remember also that we have quite a few Milsurp collectors/sellers in this state. I know of at least three off the top of my head. There are quite a few more who frequent the gun shows as buyers and sellers. And there are a number of very knowledgeable collectors living in the state as well.

Let's keep the interest going!

You military surplus addicts should check out the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot coming up in two weeks. It's a great way to spend a weekend.

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/events...hine-gun-shoot

MGO Member Forum User
    I would love to have one. I just sent in my C & R forms.

I think a milsurp category would be a great idea!

I am a Forum User
    Excellent idea.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast