Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Gunzilla gun cleaner

I was in the market for a new gun cleaner as my hoppes #9 ran out last weekend.

I did some shopping around, trying to find out what people like.

What i wanted was a cleaner that not only would clean the gun, but also protect it. I also wanted it to be low odor.

i had it narrowed down to a few different brands, and then i found gunzilla at my local meijer store while getting groceries!

I thought why not, so i bought it.

I must say, after using hoppes #9 for years and years, this stuff cleans guns way better than hoppes ever did. I had my sig p238 clean with hoppes. I sprayed gunzilla on the action and barrel and noticed immediately left over powder running off.

Here i thought my guns were clean, but gunzilla took them another step further! this stuff works amazing. I soaked my BCG for about 10 min in gunzilla, and then with NO SCRUBBING, it wiped perfectly clean!

Im a believer. Gunzilla works great. Gets my guns cleaner than i ever thought.

Nice part is from what i read, i believe it to be a Michigan made product !!

If you havent tried gunzilla, i suggest you do! I was skeptical, but it really does work. And best of all, it has little to no odor!

http://www.topduckproducts.com/

Meijer in holland carries it, id assume most do. Sporting good stores also may carry it.

I think i found my go to gun cleaner!!!

Love the stuff, makes your hands soft in the process.

It has its critics also, some say it sux's big time! We had a thread her that was pretty informative, RifleGuy was part of it IIRC.

Maybe PhotoTom can work some magic and bring it back up.

MGO Member
    I've been very happy with both Gunzilla and also Flitz as a metal cleaner.

Here is one of the older threads on Gunzilla: http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...40308-Gunzilla. Skim ahead to post #33 for pictures of a test on some AK platform parts. Also take note of some of the guys that are posting "like".

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Another plus, non-toxic

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Here is one of the older threads on Gunzilla: http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...40308-Gunzilla. Skim ahead to post #33 for pictures of a test on some AK platform parts. Also take note of some of the guys that are posting "like".

That's the one! Green stamps for you today...

Damn The Yeti was all over that thread.

Was it in the grocery aisle @ Meijer, or another dept?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by G36 Shooter View Post
    Another plus, non-toxic
    You're supposed to drink beer while cleaning guns, not the gun cleaner!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Was it in the grocery aisle @ Meijer, or another dept?
    it was back by the sporting goods, next to the ammo! (which ammo selection sucks there)

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    You're supposed to drink beer while cleaning guns, not the gun cleaner!
    oh i do that too, with Iheartradio app blasting on my phone....my wife can always tell when im in the basement. Lights are on, and she can hear Ted Nugent blasting LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast