Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    You're supposed to drink beer while cleaning guns, not the gun cleaner!
    OMG!!!

You can't have alcohol even in the same room as a gun or ammo.

You're going to KILL someone.

I am a Forum User
    I’m going to have to try this product. I’m almost out of a large bottle of hoppes 9#

I am a Forum User
    i just ordered a 16 ounce bottle. impressed that it is from our state. $26.00 on Amazon

Watch your wood. Softened my table. It was stained with tongue oil. Dried hard after a while.
    If you support the perversion of America. Then, you are the problem.

I'm Your Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    Watch your wood. Softened my table. It was stained with tongue oil. Dried hard after a while.
    A lot of solvents tell you to avoid getting it on the stock as it may remove wood finishes or degrade plastics. Glad it was your bench and not a nice piece of Claro on your favorite hunting rifle.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    I have used this product and can pass along this, the spray can has more of a effect on some materials, wood, plastic, painted surfaces then the liquid, what I mean is some things are fine with the liquid, but will soften with the product from the spray can so be careful if you use the spray can version, not talking about the pump bottle, the stuff in the white can.

My wife found out that fact using the spray can version vs the liquid in the bottle around the house, stuff was fine with the liquid, but softened with the spray & left the surface sticky.
    It's also great for removing labels and such like goo gone does & lots of use's around the house & garage too.

Always test a surface before use.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Here is one of the older threads on Gunzilla: http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...40308-Gunzilla. Skim ahead to post #33 for pictures of a test on some AK platform parts. Also take note of some of the guys that are posting "like".
    pics are no longer hosted they are gone.

Were the pics good bad, so so ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    pics are no longer hosted they are gone.

Were the pics good bad, so so ?
    Here is another persons' reaction to the pic's:

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...l=1#post385651.

What the pics showed was a massive reduction in the carbon on the face of several AK gas pistons. It didn't totally take it off the face, but it made the rest of the piston look bright an shiny.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Gunzilla and ezzox, both products get two cranky thumbs up

I shoot a lot, a real lot, mostly 22lr in my competition firearms and I swear that these two products infiltrate the metal such that future cleanings are even easier. I have shot tens of thousands of rounds down one of my competition 22 lr pistol a couple swipes with a patchworm and the bore is bright and shiny. I usually get around to cleaning it after five or six hundred rounds.

Good Stuff!

Regards,
    Crankster

Quote Originally Posted by crankythunder View Post
    Gunzilla and ezzox, both products get two cranky thumbs up

I shoot a lot, a real lot, mostly 22lr in my competition firearms and I swear that these two products infiltrate the metal such that future cleanings are even easier. I have shot tens of thousands of rounds down one of my competition 22 lr pistol a couple swipes with a patchworm and the bore is bright and shiny. I usually get around to cleaning it after five or six hundred rounds.

Good Stuff!

Regards,
    Crankster
    I really love eezox for the rust protection, I loath rust. Maybe ill have to try this gunzilla for internal stuff, sounds like its no good on wood, or iffy on plastics.

Sounds great on my ak bolts and piston that I remove it should be conflict with any other material if I do that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast