Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    He will need the House to get it on the ballot. I think he either truly believes we have changed our minds or someone who supports the change has a job waiting for him. Or, he could be holding out for something else, entirely. It is one of those things that we can only speculate until it happens.
    All true, except there are a few of things we don't need to speculate about:

He is RINO Rick's lackey.
    He does not have the educational requirements for many appointed positions.
    He is term limited NOW.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    It seems that gun bills are stacking up at tricky Dick‘s desk he’s going to drag it out. Does anyone remember tricky Dick coming to one of our picnics in Kensington when he was first running for office all she could say is yes I am for gun rights not restricting guns I am here For people like Michigan gun owners and I won’t let you down anyone remember ? What do you think of him now I didn’t like him than but everybody loved him

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by dpgperftest View Post
    It seems that gun bills are stacking up at tricky Dick‘s desk he’s going to drag it out. Does anyone remember tricky Dick coming to one of our picnics in Kensington when he was first running for office all she could say is yes I am for gun rights not restricting guns I am here For people like Michigan gun owners and I won’t let you down anyone remember ? What do you think of him now I didn’t like him than but everybody loved him
    Nothing new on these bills since June...
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Nothing new on these bills since June...
    Can he leave it or just sitting or can he just pass the buck or does he have to make a decision it doesn’t sound like he’s going too ?

MGO Board of Directors

Can he leave it or just sitting or can he just pass the buck or does he have to make a decision it doesn’t sound like he’s going too ?
    The Senate has done nothing with these bills since they received them in June…it is nowhere near the Governor's desk.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    The Senate has done nothing with these bills since they received them in June…it is nowhere near the Governor's desk.
    I think we need a anti-sitting law > that they have to react to these within 60 days

I am a Forum User
    I think we need a anti-sitting law > that they have to react to these within 60 days
    What would that accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Create a sword that cuts both ways. Bills that NEED to die would get a hearing too, but then will also get to a vote.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Create a sword that cuts both ways. Bills that NEED to die would get a hearing too, but then will also get to a vote.
    I can get on board with that, but I also think there should be a longer minium wait time so bills can't get rushed through. The process should be slow by design, that way knee jerk reaction bills don't become law with out much thought.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Well it would be a law to force them to do their job there’s got to be something done they are not doing their job

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast