Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by V1x3nV View Post
    Oh no, does that mean it will crack my floor it sits on? I'm putting out in a corner of a bedroom

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    No,the floor will be fine. The hard wheels of the dolly can crush the carpet and padding fibers, but the flooring itself will be fine.

Mike & Louis (or other movers) will be insured, so if any damage does happen you don't eat the repairs.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Ha okay, maybe movers are a safer option lol

Give the delivery driver/s $20 to help with 2 steps.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Give the delivery driver/s $20 to help with 2 steps.
    I asked on the phone and they said no way. I may try one more time when they deliver it hah

I am a Forum User
    My dolly did have bigger wheels but they were not inflated. The room the safe was in was carpeted but the floor on the way was tiled and the house was on a slab.

I am a Forum User
    Able Safe Warren did a great job moving a 1000lb+ safe I bought from them into my home recently. Very discreet and not a lick of damage despite me challenging them with one very tight corner. I had to do some prep work to allow enough space for this turn checking it with a piece of cardboard cut to the foot print of the safe as they suggested. There was probably 1/4" clearance to maneuver that piece of cardboard around that corner and through that doorway. And they did it with the safe without damaging anything. Very professional father and son team. It was obvious they had done this before. Think he said he had been doing this for 20+ years and he had another 4-5 safes on that truck they were doing that day too. I think they'll move safes they didn't sell too. Worth a call to see if they can help you. (586) 446-9467

I know anything can be done DIY, but I knew it was worth every penny when at one point they missed getting a dowel rod under the front while rolling it and it dropped onto the plywood track they had put down. The father deadlifted the one end back up off the floor with ease. I don't even know how he got a grip on it from how it was positioned. I deadlift every week but looking at that weight and awkward angle made my back hurt. Watching that made me more than happy to just write the check and have it done with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12