Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

NRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

HB 4458 of 2017
    Weapons; licensing; penalty for failure to comply with certain licensing requirements; modify. Amends sec. 227 of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.227).
    Last Action: 9/19/2017 referred to second reading
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

So if I'm reading this correctly, carrying a concealed weapon with out a CPL would become nothing more than a fine if the individual qualifies for a CPL but hasn't bothered to get one?

I am a Forum User
    No. You must qualify with both subsections. In other words you must have had a concealed permit at one point.

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4458 of 2017
    Weapons; licensing; penalty for failure to comply with certain licensing requirements; modify. Amends sec. 227 of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.227).
    Last Action: 9/27/2017 transmitted
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    That this is moved through the house and now onto the senate - tells me that Michigan has no interest in being a ConCarry state right now.

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4458 of 2017
    Last Action: 9/28/2017 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12