Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    you missed my point. The law makes an "exception" for self defense. But if the kid can get it in an emergency, that implies the kid can get it at ANY time...
    which is what the bill is trying to make illegal.
    the bill contradicts itself.
    I did not miss your point the bill is stupid and needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    It's unfortunate, but it's ignorance/stupidity, that motivate law makers to make more laws.
    Which is ignorant/stupid in itself, because the laws don't address the real issue!

EDUCATE DON'T LEGISLATE!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    When I was growing up there was 1 Commandment that was higher than all others: "if you touch any of my gun's without my or your Mom's permission, you're going to get your ass whooped."

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    When I was growing up there was 1 Commandment that was higher than all others: "if you touch any of my gun's without my or your Mom's permission, you're going to get your ass whooped."
    Too bad you're in SW MI., Jeffery Fieger would represent you if you sued your parents for child abuse and got them sent to prison for treating you like that.
    Maybe even get your Dr. bills paid.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Too bad you're in SW MI., Jeffery Fieger would represent you if you sued your parents for child abuse and got them sent to prison for treating you like that.
    Maybe even get your Dr. bills paid.
    While this is certainly a possibility, the hitch to this is that Mr. Fieger would have been ten years old at the time representing a five year old.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    While this is certainly a possibility, the hitch to this is that Mr. Fieger would have been ten years old at the time representing a five year old.
    Hell he'd do it today, don't think child abuse has a statute of limitations.
    Fieger is just that kind of ______.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Hell he'd do it today, don't think child abuse has a statute of limitations.
    Fieger is just that kind of ______.
    True words!

I am a Forum User
    This is complete BS. I was teaching my girls about firearms, firearms safety, function, goods, bads, consequences, and everything else when they were 2. End result: we have guns everywhere in our house, they know what they can do, they don't screw around with them, and they know what to do at a friend's house if one comes out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12