Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe I'm nuts but I have a hard time believing that polishing the chamber fixed the issue. Wrong/bad buffer, bad headspace, bad gas problem (no pun intended), bad firing pin, break in, dry rifle or a trigger group problem sounds more likely to me. But what do I know? I'd be interested in knowing if it starts failing to cycle again.

Too bad about PSA customer service. I'm shocked by the state of QC and customer service in the gun industry. Regular/routine recalls. Poor or slow (no) response times. No returns, no refunds. I've owned dozens of "widgets" and never had as many problems as I have had since getting into guns. In military it was nice, I only had to deal with an armorer!

I am a Forum User
    I have been dealing with PSA for a couple yrs. now and I have had zero problems! I only contacted custom service once. I ordered a Upper a yr. ago and before it shipped they had another sale and dropped the price of the upper $30. I called and spoke to customer support. They refunded Me the difference. So far the Upper has run flawless and accuracy is good. I only have about 100rds through it so far and I am happy. My only complaint was the front sling swival seemed lose. It even rattled. The rivet should have been a bit tighter. That being said I payed $200 for what so far is a very good basic upper.

I am a Forum User
    That's good to know about their customer service, thank you!

I am a Forum User
    ****Latest Update !****
    I had pretty much given up expecting any response from PSA..
    I did re-send another copy of my original email every often , with no response, until a week or so ago..
    I got an email stating the customer service web address was no longer operational (I guess!.. for the past 9 months ? )
    they listed the "new" address , where to send customer service emails.
    Deciding I had nothing to lose, I sent the same email I'd sent them 4, 5, or 6 times in the past 9 months.
    Imagine my surprise when I got a response, on Nov 2nd, saying they needed additional information, to process my request for service.
    (in honesty, all the information they asked for I had included in the email I had sent, but I resubmitted the requested information,
    & 5 days later, got a response from Dylan, @ PSA..

"Good morning,
    Because of the issue with your order, we have issued a prepaid electronic return label to your email address.
    Please print off this label and attach it to the package containing your upper then return it via UPS.
    Once the return is processed, we will have your upper repaired and re-shipped as soon as possible.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us. "

and sure enough, another email arrived with a prepaid UPS shipping label attached !

It was printed out, I then packaged my upper & sent it back to them.
    It left this a.m. so I'm hopeful my problem will be addressed.
    At least my email got a response & they send a prepaid label to check it out..
    I'll write another update, upon return of my upper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12