Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dang that tool kit is a TON improved from what I had in 88~92

http://www.govliquidation.com/auctio...3#auction_tabs
    if these went cheap enough, would be alot of fun

Edit: Nvm, they have everything stripped, batt's pwr supply. Would cost a bit to make functional again.

MGO Member
    I have bought thousands of pounds of brass and thousands of ammo cans in the past. Apparently they have raised the buyers premium from 10% in the last year.
    With brass pay attention to the EUC (end use certificate) that is required. This form is long and usuallly takes 4-8 weeks to be approved the first time. Always pay attention to see if they will load and what they will load on (flat trailer, tail gate, etc). Warehouse outside the base is prefered as going onto the base is a pain.
    And don't forget you have to pay state sales tax unless you have a tax license.

Last year I purchased 3000# of .308 brass from fort Campbell. I went inside the gate building to get a pass. He ran my name and it seemed like forever that he was scrolling the screen. I commented to him that I did not think I had that interesting of a life. He came back with that I was not going to be allowed access to the base because of a felony for explosives. I pointed out I had been cleared by DOD with the EUC form and showed him my Cpl and FFl and that you don't get those with a felony. It turns out he was looking at someone with a simalar (as in not the same) name. I was finally admitted to the base but this all took about 1 1/2 hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12