Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

In the mood for some Military Surplus Brass?

I've never bought anything here, but I do love clicking my way through their site.
    They don't have firearms, but I'm sure you could find a few milsurp ammo boxes if you needed some!

6,816 LBS of 5.56 mm expended brass casings

Or how about a Cold weather jacket (or 177 of them!?)

Or maybe you need 25 Bayonets & Scabbards?

I'm thinking about a MilSurp General Mechanics Tool Kit
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Pretty Cool stuff!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I've never bought anything here, but I do love clicking my way through their site.
    They don't have firearms, but I'm sure you could find a few milsurp ammo boxes if you needed some!

I'm thinking about a MilSurp General Mechanics Tool Kit
    It's it's all there, the GMTK is a pretty nice package. My son got 2 in an estate auction a few years back. Quality tools if the price is right.

MGO Member
    That box of brass would be worth over $7000 as scrap.

For or five years ago that site would have hundreds of CUCV (1980's Chevy pickups and blazers) and AM General deuce and a half. Never bought anything, but I search Michigan and Ohio once in a while.

MGO Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Gee, wonder how many pounds will fit in a USPS one rate box?
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

Anyone done business with this auction house before? Buyer fees? Anything else?
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

MGO Board of Directors

A 12.5% Buyer's Premium applies to this lot.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    I bought my Deuce from them back in 2006, back them it was around 5%, I sent them a cashiers check, a week or so later I got my SF97 and the paperwork, went down to Shelbyville ANG base showed the guy the paperwork at the gate called my contact person showed me my truck checked out the truck started it up and drove home, real simple process. I bought a few other things as well in the past but that was the largest purchases used to package up for you but now I think you have to hire a service to package it up for you.

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by qz2026 View Post
    Anyone done business with this auction house before? Buyer fees? Anything else?
    Yes, I'm a registered buyer and have bought several items from them. One of my favorite was a pallet of ammo cans. I bought like 125 of them and after it was all said and done I paid $1.28 each. I still have several laying around. You can always use ammo cans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast