Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

How does a cpl holder sell a handgun to another cpl holder?

Hi,

Just wondering what the official process is for one Michigan CPL holder to sell a handgun to another Michigan CPL holder. Could anyone here be so kind as to tell me the steps?

Just want to sell a revolver registered to me to a guy I work with.

Thanks in advance!

Get your $$, then fill out this form and have him send the local police their copy, give you yours, and keep his for at least 30 days.

http://www.flushingcity.com/Portals/...060_6454_7.pdf
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Get your $$, then fill out this form and have him send the local police their copy, give you yours, and keep his for at least 30 days.

http://www.flushingcity.com/Portals/...060_6454_7.pdf
    Outdated form.

Go straight to the MSP to get the correct one:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/ms...0_523727_7.pdf

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiells View Post
    Just want to sell a revolver registered to me to a guy I work with. Thanks in advance!
    My gawd man we need details, this is a gun forum we needs to know what it is!
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    If there are no pics it's not really happening ...

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Outdated form.

Go straight to the MSP to get the correct one:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/ms...0_523727_7.pdf
    Thanks for correcting me RB
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    If there are no pics it's not really happening ...
    Yeah, that....

Name:  This Thread Is Useless.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  43.6 KB
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

There was also a thread a while back that linked to a downloadable (PDF format) RI-60 that auto-populated the fields on the seller and the local law enforcement sections. Of course I can't find the link right now, but I'll bet a shiny quarter that someone (Photo Tom?) will be able to track it down and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    There was also a thread a while back that linked to a downloadable (PDF format) RI-60 that auto-populated the fields on the seller and the local law enforcement sections. Of course I can't find the link right now, but I'll bet a shiny quarter that someone (Photo Tom?) will be able to track it down and post it.
    The one that I posted will do that, except you have to have the right PDF reader as an add-on to your browser. The builtin browsers won't handle it. The other option is to go ahead and down load it and open it with a stand alone PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat (free).

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast