Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MGO Member
    KMK512B only 84 made it to the public , it is a ''black'' stainless. then the holy grail,Government Target Model (MK678G) Military "U.S." Marked around 35 made it out. being a mk II freak there is indeed a few RARE ones.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree rat View Post
    Contrary to the statements above you have a highly desired KMK10. They have been ballparking in the 700-800 range for a year now. I'd love one but not at that price.
    Hi, I posted a year or so ago about this Ruger KMK10. I have not shot it since I posted it. It is stainless, has the special wood thumb rest grips and the black grips, original box and book. I hate to sell it, it's beautiful, but I have a daughter at Michigan State and sacrifices have to be made. It is absolutely beautiful. Are you interested in talking about a price, (less than $700.00-$800.00 range)

I am a Forum User
    what do you know about the KMK 10? I have a stainless, 10 inch bull barrel, the thumb rest wood grips & black ones too. Box and book. (I may want to sell)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12