Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Gaylord Gun & Knife Show - 4/29/17

Traditionally the Eagles had the only show in town which occurred twice a year. There were other attempts but those only lasted for a year and were never seen again. From a Milsurp perspective, a much better show than any I have seen in Michigan. At least I found and purchased more guns there than in any other show. It is a small to medium sized show and has been very popular for sellers in northern Michigan and is usually a one day (Saturday) show.

On April 29th/30th, this promoter will sponsor another show but this time with 200 tables, in a much larger building and it will span the weekend. This will be a two day show and probably the last hurrah for the Milsurp buying/selling season. And, like all gun shows, Milsurps are only a portion of what is offered.

For those interested:

Date: 4/29-4/30/2017
    Times: Sat- 9-5
    Sun - 10-3
    Where: The Ellison Place (This is the old Jay's Sporting Goods right off exit I-75/exit 279 behind the Marathon and Burger King)

Dealer information - call Mel Smith at 989-798-8709 or email him at melsmithjr@aol.com
    $30 per table includes both Sat and Sun

Nope, Mel is not paying me to do this. It is just exciting to see a two day show in a larger building that I don't have to drive a long distance to.
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

I am a Forum User
    Do you know when the next Gaylord show is?

Yes, the fall show is 11/4 and 11/5 at the Old Jays.
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...