Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

HB 6134, 6135 & 6136 of 2018 - Expand prohibition of possession of firearms and distribution of ammo by certain persons

HB 6134 of 2018
    Crimes; weapons; crimes of prohibition of possession of firearms and distribution of ammunition by persons convicted of certain felony; expand to include individuals convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence crimes. Amends sec. 224f of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.224f).
    Last Action: 6/12/2018 bill electronically reproduced 06/07/2018

HB 6135 of 2018
    Crimes; weapons; crimes of prohibition of possession of firearms and distribution of ammunition by persons convicted of certain felony; modify. Amends sec. 222 of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.222). TIE BAR WITH: HB 6134'18

HB 6136 of 2018
    Criminal procedure; sentencing guidelines; sentencing guidelines for crimes of possession or sale of firearm or ammunition by felon; expand to include certain misdemeanants. Amends sec. 16m, ch. XVII of 1927 PA 175 (MCL 777.16m). TIE BAR WITH: HB 6134'18
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Thank you to 10x25mm for catching these and bringing them to my attention!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Unconstitutional ex post facto law.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User

Angry

Ms. Chang is an urban left wing Democrat as well as a devoted protegee of Rashida Tlaib, who is running fof Conyer's Congressional seat (CD 13). Both have made no secret of their support for gun control and the subversion of the Second Amendment.

Ms. Whiteford is a lying GOPe POS who was endorsed by the NRA and made a big deal about her support for gun owners during the last election. She has since scrubbed her web site of any reference to the Second Amendment.

Ms. Rendon is another lying GOPe POS who was endorsed by the NRA and made a big deal about her support for the Second Amendment during the last election.

We are now seeing the left urban Democrats and the GOPe scumbags collude against gun owners. Upton is not an anomaly.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    Ms. Chang is an urban left wing Democrat as well as a devoted protegee of Rashida Tlaib, who is running fof Conyer's Congressional seat (CD 13). Both have made no secret of their support for gun control and the subversion of the Second Amendment.

Ms. Whiteford is a lying GOPe POS who was endorsed by the NRA and made a big deal about her support for gun owners during the last election. She has since scrubbed her web site of any reference to the Second Amendment.

Ms. Rendon is another lying GOPe POS who was endorsed by the NRA and made a big deal about her support for the Second Amendment during the last election.

We are now seeing the left urban Democrats and the GOPe scumbags collude against gun owners. Upton is not an anomaly.

tlaib is a piece of garbage. For years people complained about the scrappers stealing parts off of their vehicles and selling them to the scrap yards around Southwest Detroit. A day after one of her cars got hit she had a bill ready.