Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VX-2 CDS

I've been using the CDS for several years now, and I've had pretty good luck. If you don't already have one, get a ranger finder, and get a good one. A word of caution, a lot of them reference 1,200 yards and so on. That is typically for "reflective targets" which means not deer. Most now are also giving the range rating for non-reflective targets, aka deer. My Leupold range finder is rated for 1,200 yards (reflective) I'm luck if I can range a deer at 600 yards. As far as the cds being accurate see attached pics of a couple small mulies I shot last year and the year before. The smaller of two was shot at 365 yards and second one was a 435 yards, with a Leupold with the CDS system. The larger one was dead nuts on. I'm not that good of a shot, I owe it to that scope and rifle combo. BTW, I also bought a VX-2 with a cds for my Ruger 450 Bushmaster, the only down side to the CDS is ordering it and............Waiting and Waiting for it.

Take care, Snowdog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by snowdog; 10-08-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: sp

I am a Forum User
    I'm going on my 9th week. I received an email Monday stating it was ready to ship but the tracking number was blank and it said 0 cartons shipped via UPS. I called them, was 43rd in line. First representative told me it shipped and he will email me the tracking number, that never happened. I called back and the second guy stated that my turret was ready to be engraved and shipped. This level of customer service is irritating. At this point I'm just hoping to have it before season.

When I ordered, they said average delivery was 6 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12