Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Possible German WW2 Luger

Hey folks,

This is my first post here, as I just joined. I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. My uncle thinks he may have a WW2 German Luger 9mm. Any ideas as to where he or I can take it ti find out exactly what he has and how much it may be worth? I do not have any more details about the gun at this time. My uncle isn't really a "gun guy" so, to be honest, this could be anything. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

donvalhalla

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Welcome!

I suggest posting pics. You need a minimum of 10 posts before you can.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

You can send me the pics and I'll post up for you.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Board of Directors

You could also introduce yourself ( http://www.migunowners.org/forum/for...-Introductions) as well as welcome some other new members and get your 10 post.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    LOTS of information on the Internet on these guns. Read this thread, and look at the markings chart in post #10

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luger-...rkings-130737/

Once you get pictures and/or understand what you have, you can check on the sold Lugers on GunBoards. You need an ID on GunBroker to search "completed" items. There are a few other forums, also, where experts can be located. But pictures and history is important.
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

I think he lost interest.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!