Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User

Full Metal Beard Holsters Are Awesome!!

I recently purchased a holster from fullmetalbeard.com and I am very satisfied with the workmanship. You can really tell that these holsters are high quality, this is by far my favorite holster. I was also amazed by the amount of options that were available. The website had tons of colors, patterns, clip and carry options. The holsters are also 100% American Made right here in Michigan and it is a veteran owned company. If you are looking for a high quality holster at a great price then look no further! Support local business and veterans!!

email: sales@fullmetalbeard.com
    call: 517-200-8910

I am a Forum User
    How about some pics and a website?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since their E-mail is sales@fullmetalbeard.com I just took a WAG and tried www.fullmetalbeard.com and voila, there's their website.
    I must be a genius.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

MGO LIFE Member
    I generally dislike reviews that appear to be posted by owner/operator/etc, but considering everything on and about full metal beard holsters seems to indicate only one person in company, alternate email found for Beard, lists a name Chad, but no address, or other details. So if the owner operator posted this and lists their location on MGO profile as Fenton, that could be good news for me considering I'm a stones throw away from Fenton. The 517 area code phone number doesn't include Fenton but doesn't mean a whole lot these days as I saw that phone area code a lot while working in flint.

Despite the webpage appearing to have been a copied template, (it looks very very familiar to a competitor webpage format) it does happen to list one specific firearm I've been having trouble finding holster options for, to date I've only found it in OWB, but Beard lists both OWB and IWB, and OWB+Mag slot?

So all that aside, I'm looking forward to finding out if this new start up is good.

Question though; Do I understand right that for kydex holsters you need a template to make the first, then once the first is made you have that template for your library of templates? I've seen on other competitor webpages that they're willing/able to make holsters for firearms not listed but they need the firearm to make the first one then they can add it to their product listing, if that's true about kydex in general that could be good for me, I tend to be attracted to odd and unusual firearms to which holsters are largely unavailable for.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I generally dislike reviews that appear to be posted by owner/operator/etc, but considering everything on and about full metal beard holsters seems to indicate only one person in company, alternate email found for Beard, lists a name Chad, but no address, or other details. So if the owner operator posted this and lists their location on MGO profile as Fenton, that could be good news for me considering I'm a stones throw away from Fenton. The 517 area code phone number doesn't include Fenton but doesn't mean a whole lot these days as I saw that phone area code a lot while working in flint.

Despite the webpage appearing to have been a copied template, (it looks very very familiar to a competitor webpage format) it does happen to list one specific firearm I've been having trouble finding holster options for, to date I've only found it in OWB, but Beard lists both OWB and IWB, and OWB+Mag slot?

So all that aside, I'm looking forward to finding out if this new start up is good.

Question though; Do I understand right that for kydex holsters you need a template to make the first, then once the first is made you have that template for your library of templates? I've seen on other competitor webpages that they're willing/able to make holsters for firearms not listed but they need the firearm to make the first one then they can add it to their product listing, if that's true about kydex in general that could be good for me, I tend to be attracted to odd and unusual firearms to which holsters are largely unavailable for.
    More than likely, they make a cast mold of your gun out of resin that they can use for kydex molds from here on out.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

they could use a blue gun. those are pretty good castings in terms of size. And they're not super cheap, so it would probably be in their interest to get hold of a real gun that they could make their own molds/casts from.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I use mostly Blue guns. I have roughly around 50 different gun molds. I am a 1 man veteran run shop. Sorry the website isn't the greatest I am no internet guru or web developer. If you have a weapon I can usually make a holster for it. I don't cast my own molds. I am located in Fowlerville,MI. . Thanks Brandon for the post.

I am a Forum User
    That's funny, not the first Beard Holster company I have seen. Beard and Company started out making holsters but transitioned to beard products oddly enough. I forget the whole story but it was mildly interesting. I will post the article if I find it again.

Also I will send you a message, the site is not working for fullmetalholsters and it sounds pretty cool.

Another two year old thread arises from the dead!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by gately View Post
    That's funny, not the first Beard Holster company I have seen. Beard and Company started out making holsters but transitioned to beard products oddly enough. I forget the whole story but it was mildly interesting. I will post the article if I find it again.

Also I will send you a message, the site is not working for fullmetalholsters and it sounds pretty cool.
    Don't waste your time. He made 3 posts, the last one 3 days after starting his account at MGO. No activity since July 2017... which is when the thread died.
    Well, until it was necromongered back to life.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast