Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am on the roster for all day thurs. Guess the info didn't get passed to you SeeTee.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    I am on the roster for all day thurs. Guess the info didn't get passed to you SeeTee.
    PM sent.

I am a Forum User
    Just a plug for the event, set-up is covered, but the show day's still have room for volunteers.

I will have a map up soon for the new volunteers to find the check - in and directions to the booth.

Also a layout for the set-up day, where to park and make shorter walk to the booth.

I am a Forum User
    Here we are just a few days away, for those who would like to know more about this weekend's activities, here is a link

http://www.woods-n-waternews.com/Sis...r-Weekend.html

The address is See Roundballer's post below for a corretion

For those working the event / set-up, here is a map of the event and how to find the booth & if working the show you need to check in at the Show office next to the main entrance.

Tell them you are with Michigan Gun Owners, give them your name & they will give you a wrist band -good the full weekend for free entrance.

Any questions or if you have trouble with reading the layout contact me.

Layout of the event, Please read both notations on the sheet, you may have to scroll around depending on the app you open it with.

W n W layout1.pdf
    Last edited by SeeTee; 09-06-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    The address is Eastern Michigan State Fair Grounds, 195 Midway St, Imlay City, Mi 48444
    Please note, that is a MAILING address only.

Midway street is one of the "streets" inside the Fairgrounds. The fairgrounds are bordered by M-53/Cedar/Van Dyke on the east, Borland rd on the south and Almont Ave on the west. On the North, the grounds abut to other commercial and residential properties. The gates to get in are only on Borland and Almont, and when the show is going on, only the Almont gates are open.

If you were to put that address into google maps, it pins the flag in the back green area of the M-53 motel, inline with where Midway st is on the fair grounds, but the equivalent number of feet south of the RR tracks that would be the 195 number if the street went that far.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Please note, that is a MAILING address only.

Midway street is one of the "streets" inside the Fairgrounds. The fairgrounds are bordered by M-53/Cedar/Van Dyke on the east, Borland rd on the south and Almont Ave on the west. On the North, the grounds abut to other commercial and residential properties. The gates to get in are only on Borland and Almont, and when the show is going on, only the Almont gates are open.

If you were to put that address into google maps, it pins the flag in the back green area of the M-53 motel, inline with where Midway st is on the fair grounds, but the equivalent number of feet south of the RR tracks that would be the 195 number if the street went that far.
    Thanks George for catching that!

MGO Member
    three cheers to viking + kiltguy ; made me proud to introduce a friend to MGO , good work guys, Phil

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by montana bound View Post
    three cheers to viking + kiltguy ; made me proud to introduce a friend to MGO , good work guys, Phil
    Thanks Phil.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

Great Job Gentlemen!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast