Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    long overdue update....

Well the Walkers lasted about 8 months then went dead. They won't recharge. A call to the manufacture...no joy. out of warranty, Batteries are not replaceable. I liked them when the worked, not so much now.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Hmmm, That is disturbing GaryMac, I recently purchased a set and have been using them in conjunction with my Peltor electronic muffs for when I shoot my bullseye competitions which is a couple times a week. They are still working great although I hope to get more then eight months usage out of them.

Have you tried disassembling them and replacing the battery yourself?

Regards,
    Crankster

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crankythunder View Post
    Hmmm, That is disturbing GaryMac, I recently purchased a set and have been using them in conjunction with my Peltor electronic muffs for when I shoot my bullseye competitions which is a couple times a week. They are still working great although I hope to get more then eight months usage out of them.

Have you tried disassembling them and replacing the battery yourself?

Regards,
    Crankster

Just to be clear, the ones I have are the VX Razor ear head set that you wear behind your head not the stand alone ear buds. You may be able to replace the batteries on the newer ear buds I don't know. I've not attempted to crack open the Razors yet. I've thought about it but not sure how to do it without destroying them.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123