Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: NEW Rifle

MGO Member

NEW Rifle

Just picked up a NEW Tel-tec 9mm, su2000, fitted for Glock 17 magazines. Have not shot it yet. I received a enhanced steel trigger, spring kit, steel trigger guard, and steel spacers W/hardened allen screws today in the mail. Got this stuff from M-Cargo, looks like quality gear. A rubber buffer to cover should come in a few days. Going to put some rounds downrange before I install the kit. Will update. The stock trigger pull is 8lb.

MGO Member
    Got back from the range, gun works great no problems, shot 110 rd. Very accurate. I had a hard time getting my cheek on the buffer tube, rubber buffer cover should cure that problem. Now going to install the updated trigger parts.

MGO Member
    Just finished installing the complete trigger kit from M-Carbo. It took me two hours, but I followed the great instruction video, step by step. The original plastic trigger broke at 6 lb. 12 oz. (Not too bad.) but it felt like a 4 stage trigger because of the flex. After installing the springs, steel, trigger, and steel trigger guard, trigger pull 4 lb. 12 oz. It still has a long pull but is smooth. The trigger pull should lessen up a bit, with more rounds fired down range. I also bought a UpULA universal guick magazine reloader. Works great and now I can actually load 17 rds. in the Glock magazines.