Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

View Poll Results: Will you be attending? having a meal with us?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be there, but not for the meal

0 0%
  • Yes, I will be there for the meal

10 47.62%
  • Yes I will be there +1 for the meal

8 38.10%
  • Yes I will be there +2 for the meal

1 4.76%
  • Yes I will be there +3 for the meal

1 4.76%
  • Yes I will be there +4 for the meal

0 0%
  • Yes I will be there +5 for the meal

1 4.76%
  • Yes I will be there +6 for the meal

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

MGO Annual members meeting and BOD elections & Picnic July 23rd. 2017 ---Update--- Thread.

This is a update thread with a pole for attendance, I will close the other thread and keep pointers to this thread only.

MGO Annual members meeting and BOD elections & picnic will be Sunday July 23rd, 2017, 11 am start.

The new location is at http://www.bwsa.club/ Blue Water Sportsman's Association, they are a MGO affiliate club, we have been there once before and it is a really nice set-up.
    We will have range time at this location.

Map and location information at the BWSA web page

The tentative itinerary as I have it now,
    10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. Set up & Meet and Greet
    11:00- 12:00 Start Meeting
    12:00- 1:00 Lunch & Voting
    1:00- 3:00 Resume Meeting/ Seat New BoD/ Elect New Officers
    3:00 - ? Range

MGO members, Forum users, family, friends & guests, there is no charge for anyone, all are to attend, yes bring the kids, so be sure to include everybody that will be coming with you.

You only need to be a paid MGO member to vote, Voting MGO members please bring your membership card with you, it really helps out the election committee.

This year we will again have the meal catered, the same Chef as last year so you know it will be great!! details will be added as we nail things down.
    Anyone who would like to bring a side to pass or dessert it would be most welcome and appreciated, just let us know in the thread.

I am adding a poll to this post so everything stays in one thread, it has multiple options, Please take a look and as you make plans to attend take the poll to help us out.
    After you take the poll, if anything changes just post in this thread and I will adjust accordingly.
    As we get closer to the event we will have a cut off date to the poll, It will be announced in plenty of time for you to be counted.

Check back often, I will be updating this op as details firm up, I hope to see a big turn out for this event!!

We can use a few volunteers to help with the event, setting up, getting things ready, some odds & ends that will need help during the event and clean up after the event, nothing should take too long at any point through out the day, just some helping hands along the way would really be great, Please post or pm me if you are willing to help out, TIA!!!

A few RSO's are needed to help out at the range, tedalton as usual be will be in charge of the range.
    Last edited by SeeTee; 06-29-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Will there be electricity available?
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeto View Post
    Will there be electricity available?
    There is power in the club house where we will be, I would expect none at the range.

That's fine. I would just need power for my breathing medicine around noon.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

I am planning to be there, and perhaps my wife will join me, as well.

edit: I just re-read my post - I don't think it came out the way I meant it to. I am hoping she will be able to attend - sometimes other plans are made for us.

I am a Forum User
    plan on being there with the GF

Wife and I ought to make it.

I am a Forum User
    How do I unrsvp to the poll? Our plans are changing and will no longer be able to make it

Quote Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
    How do I unrsvp to the poll? Our plans are changing and will no longer be able to make it
    I need My 50/50 Girl!!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    This weekend everybody! Sad to say it doesn't look like their is very much interest this year, this is an opportunity for all on the east side that didn't want to travel to Post 46 in Pinckney for the annual to attend one closer by, come on out, we know there are a lot of MGO people out that way & remember you don't have to be a member to attend, all MGO events are family friendly!! and free!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast