Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

August MGO/MOC Joint Picnic - West Side

Once again this year MGO and MOC (Michigan Open Carry) will be sponsoring joint picnics. The third one will be on August 19th from 2 to 4pm at Holland State Park, 2215 Ottawa Beach Rd., Holland, Michigan, 49424

This is a state park so you will need to purchase a day pass for $9 if you don't already have the recreation pass on your license plate. The picnic will be held at the Concession Area shelter and there will be signs pointing where to go.

MOC is sponsoring this picnic. They will be supplying hot dogs, hamburgers, fixins and drinks. Please bring a dish to pass if possible but not necessary.

We look forward to seeing you all out there. Please reply to this thread if you plan to come so we can get an idea on the amount of food we will need.

MGO Member
    Just want to bump this and let everyone on the westside know about this opportunity to get together. Hope to see you on Saturday.

I won't be able to attend, due to prior commitments. I do hope there is a good representation of MGO's west-side members.

I might actually try and make it, turn it into a day w/some beach time earlier for the family. Only about an hour drive for me...

MGO Member
    Hope to see you there.

I am a Forum User
    Anybody from the New Era, Montague, Whitehall or even Muskegon area going?

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...art_river_home

This was emailed to me this morning.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.