Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Glock Slide Machining and Cerakote

Wanted to take a minute to give my review of some machining work i had done on my Glock 23. AMF Defense in New Baltimore did the work. Added front and top slide serrations, cha****ed all the square corners, and put a flawless cerakote treatment on the slide. They did amazing work. I highly recommend them if you are looking to have any sort of slide (especially Glock) machining done. They can also cut for reflex sights, barrel porting, etc. Great local company who has been in business over 30 years, and has recently added a AMF Defense as their "firearms" division. Give them a shout if you are interested in having any work done. AMF Defense 586-684-3365 AMFDefense@IGTool.com

Last edited by HDRider2002; 08-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Very Nice! Never heard of them. I'm thinking of getting my 34 with auto sear done up. Can you share what they charge?

I am a Forum User
    Looks like a bunch of worthless mods.