Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User

SCAR-17 FDE - Serial # HC19882 Stolen from FedEx | Used | Canton Clownship, Wayne | $3,000.00

Item is
    Used
    Title
    SCAR-17 FDE - Serial # HC19882 Stolen from FedEx
    Preferred Contact Method
    • Private Message (PM)

Phone Number
    -
    Email Address
    -
    City/Twp or County
    Canton Clownship, Wayne
    Price or Trade Value
    $3,000.00
    Open to Trades?
    No
    Caliber(s)
    7.62x51 mm aka .308 WIN
    Description
    Advance apologies if this is the wrong forum to post, but since I couldn’t find a Stolen Firearm Section so I thought this would be the next best venue to post and hopefully bring awareness to fellow MGO members being offered the “deal of their lifetime.”

My SCAR-17 FDE Serial # HC19882 was stolen while in transit via FedEx from Romulus, MI to FNH Service in Columbia SC. Two key identification traits: Both the PWS muzzle brake and the bar coded serial number sticker have been removed.

The carbine was being sent back to FNH for repair via a FNH issued shipping label. The package was dropped off at FedEx shipping center in Romulus, MI on 07-25-2017 @ 9:45 AM and arrived at FNH Service in Columbia, SC on 07-27-2017 @ 11:05 AM. While in FedEx custody, the perpetrator(s) removed the firearm from inner box, re-inserted the inner box, and re-sealed the outer protective box.
    IMHO, the theft occurred at the Romulus, MI facility since the package was there from 9:45 AM until 5:00 PM which left ample time for the perpetrator(s) to complete the misdeed.

I’d be grateful if everyone can lend their eyes in identifying the perpetrator(s) and at least keep an eye out for illicit arms trades. Thank you.
    Have you reviewed the Marketplace Rules?
    Yes
    Do you understand the bump/repost rules?
    Yes

MGO Board of Directors

Moved to new "Stolen Firearms" forum.

-Admin
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Banned
    FNH should make you "whole". That is after 12 business days or so................

Good Luck and much patience

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Moved to new "Stolen Firearms" forum.

-Admin
    Thanks Tom!

This is a great idea for a sub forum...I just hope it doesn't get many posts.

I am a Forum User
    Sad part is that these guns will most likely pop up in a different state, I have heard of gun stores being robbed and guns end up in miami or some big city a long ways away..

Sorry for your bad luck! And great idea on a sum forum!! I'd register on hotgunz, list it there too.
    http://www.hotgunz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hunterspirit View Post
    FNH should make you "whole". That is after 12 business days or so................

Good Luck and much patience
    Dealing with FNH is by far worse than I ever anticipated: They wouldn't answer e-mails nor return phone calls, not sure if FNH ever filed any claim report with FedEx either... As they have procrastinated the case for over 6 weeks, I'm now looking into the litigation option -- seems to be the only way to get any restitution. Just stupid.

I am a Forum User
    Did you file a report with the ATF?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindle View Post
    Did you file a report with the ATF?
    The Detroit ATF office phone was "busy" from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The agents must have been really "busy" answering calls morning to night.
    Submitted a Form 3310.6 Interstate Firearm Shipment loss/Theft Report -- they actually have a form which means this happens more often than one would think -- and actually got a confirmation within 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TargetSpecials View Post
    The Detroit ATF office phone was "busy" from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The agents must have been really "busy" answering calls morning to night.
    Submitted a Form 3310.6 Interstate Firearm Shipment loss/Theft Report -- they actually have a form which means this happens more often than one would think -- and actually got a confirmation within 20 minutes.
    I was hoping that you would have gotten better cooperation!!......But Government is Government, I guess!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast