Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Did FN help you with replacement?

I am a Forum User
    Not sure if this was resolved but I had a guy offer one as trade on armslist. He then backed out and not long later the listing was flagged as fraudulent. I will say the photo he sent me it had a box and the original muzzle break.

I am a Forum User

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Sorry for your bad luck! And great idea on a sum forum!! I'd register on hotgunz, list it there too.
    http://www.hotgunz.com/
    Wonderful advice.. I just bookmarked that site. I hope i never have to use it or i might go Billy from Predator.

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  11.9 KB

not related, but I've also had some issues getting FNH / Browning to resolve issues. They once sent me a FA lower instead of a SA lower for a SCAR that I sold and the new buyer thought it was an NFA item and torched it, literally.
    I ended up posting about it and contacted the PR ppl at FNH and it went nowhere. A distributor ended up resolving the issue on FNH's behalf...

https://www.fnforum.net/threads/fnh-...mi-auto.62961/

They lost me as a customer when that happened. I really hope you're able to get some resolution or an insurance claim.
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12