Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    their families probably are happy to have them out of the house.
    would you want a woman in your house 24/7 if she lies to get what she wants and doesn't care about the truth?
    My question is - what type of man supports this kind of nonsense? Having and carrying guns doesn't make you a bad person, only using them improperly does - and if these guys had the balls to protect their family instead of relying on 911 to send an armed person, this would be a non-issue for these moms.[
    When my california-raised missus "found" my gun on my belt early on she was surprised that I'd had a scary gun near her all that time. I just said "does it really change anything now that you know it's there and didn't before?" Her dad and brother were happy to find out when she asked them about it because she was living downtown by herself.
    I'd be willing to bet that a lot of these women are either single moms and/or don't exactly like men.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 09-06-2017 at 07:17 AM.