Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

RCBS ans Hornady cutomer service.

I recently had the misfortune to break an indexing pawl on my Hornady Lock N Load AP press. No problem, I switched over to my single stage press and immediately broke the de-capping unit on my RCBS resizing die. After quick calls to Hornady and RCBS, I am pleasantly surprised. I talked to American Customer Service Rep's. who were pleasant and helpful. Both parts arrived today, less than 3 days after my call, and at no charge. I love both of these American Companies! Computer and Cell Phone Companies should send their employees to train with them! Well done!

Banned
    Lee makes you pay shipping now

Quote Originally Posted by isaactc View Post
    I recently had the misfortune to break an indexing pawl on my Hornady Lock N Load AP press. No problem, I switched over to my single stage press and immediately broke the de-capping unit on my RCBS resizing die. After quick calls to Hornady and RCBS, I am pleasantly surprised. I talked to American Customer Service Rep's. who were pleasant and helpful. Both parts arrived today, less than 3 days after my call, and at no charge. I love both of these American Companies! Computer and Cell Phone Companies should send their employees to train with them! Well done!
    There's a reason for that, and that reason is Dillon. I started loading with my father in the early 1960's, then on my own in the early 70's. Back then, if you broke something, you had to buy a replacement, no matter who it was made by. Then along came Mike Dillon and his "No BS" guarantee. It didn't matter how you broke it, he replaced it for free. I even read about a guy who bought a used Dillon, and had it get burned up in a garage fire. Yup, Dillon replaced it. When Dillon didn't go under, and started taking sales away from the other companies, they started following suit - to a certain degree. Lee still has a 1 year warranty, but I've heard cases of them bending that a bit. Mike Dillon passed away not long ago, but when it comes to giving credit to the exceptional service people get from reloading equipment manufacturers, he's the one who should get credit.

MGO Member
    I believe that you are entirely correct. There is nothing like competition to improve most business. Dillon was an innovator, and he brought thousands of people into reloading. We are all better off for his efforts!