Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    The range officers are always helpful. Good prices on new pistols for sure.
    I believe a Certain MGO CRSO Trained Williams entire Staff, from Sales to anyone who maybe required to take someone out on the range.

I heard it was a really Great group of Students.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    I have done business with WGS for many years and agree they are great.

I am a Forum User
    Even though I'm new to the Lakes area almost all senior or seasoned hunters and shooters know of Williams. I dropped by once back in the 70's to look see and touch base. However I am now a local though on the wrong side of the state but need to ask the following. Almost all of the old time gunshops were and are traders to some degree, so tell me does Williams deal or negotiate pricing, or hold the line, on used guns only of course.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garbler View Post
    Even though I'm new to the Lakes area almost all senior or seasoned hunters and shooters know of Williams. I dropped by once back in the 70's to look see and touch base. However I am now a local though on the wrong side of the state but need to ask the following. Almost all of the old time gunshops were and are traders to some degree, so tell me does Williams deal or negotiate pricing, or hold the line, on used guns only of course.

Thanks

Depending on the gun and time it has sat in the rack normally yes. You usually can get them to dicker a bit on a M700, Dan Wesson 1911, Rock River AR or Browning pump shotgun.
    A like new 70's era Colt Python, or other collectable? Probably not so much, but you don't know without trying, it never hurts to ask if they have some wiggle room in the pricing..
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Depending on the gun and time it has sat in the rack normally yes. You usually can get them to dicker a bit on a M700, Dan Wesson 1911, Rock River AR or Browning pump shotgun.
    A like new 70's era Colt Python, or other collectable? Probably not so much, but you don't know without trying, it never hurts to ask if they have some wiggle room in the pricing..
    Thanks I understand this of course but good to know

Quote Originally Posted by garbler View Post

Thanks
    Just bought a used glock 17l last month and they knocked 50 dollars off when I asked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Been to Williams myself. Top notch personnel for sure. I go there every winter to the indoor range to stay in practice, and have never had a bad experience in the store buying guns, supplies, etc.

Funny story. I had a store in Genesee Valley Mall back in the early 70's. My phone # was 1 digit different from WGS. Can't even begin to estimate how many wrong #'s I got.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12