Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User

Williams Gun Sights

if this is posted in wrong section, feel free to move

Have spent a lot of time in Williams Gun Sights in Davison the last 2 weeks, and I can't give them enough praise. Josh at the handgun sales counter was exceptionally patient with me and my extensive barrage of questions. After 3 or 4 visits, I excepted his attention and service to fade, but it didn't. Right up till the bitter end of me deciding upon the Glock 19, he was patient and helpful.

I don't want to dwell on just one employee though. All of the staff were attentive and friendly and extra helpful. You could tell that they worked as a company family instead of just co-workers. During two consecutive visits to the indoor range, Chris, one of the range officers, practically was giving me free lessons on how to improve my shooting, stance, and trigger pull. Their prices are very reasonable, service is excellent, and the selection is insane!

Again, I cannot give enough praise to this place and if there is any of their employees reading this, or anyone knows management there, pass my thanks on!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Donkus View Post
    if this is posted in wrong section, feel free to move

Have spent a lot of time in Williams Gun Sights in Davison the last 2 weeks, and I can't give them enough praise. Josh at the handgun sales counter was exceptionally patient with me and my extensive barrage of questions. After 3 or 4 visits, I excepted his attention and service to fade, but it didn't. Right up till the bitter end of me deciding upon the Glock 19, he was patient and helpful.

I don't want to dwell on just one employee though. All of the staff were attentive and friendly and extra helpful. You could tell that they worked as a company family instead of just co-workers. During two consecutive visits to the indoor range, Chris, one of the range officers, practically was giving me free lessons on how to improve my shooting, stance, and trigger pull. Their prices are very reasonable, service is excellent, and the selection is insane!

Again, I cannot give enough praise to this place and if there is any of their employees reading this, or anyone knows management there, pass my thanks on!
    So Chris was pretty good, Huh?.........I wonder where He got his Training?
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    So Chris was pretty good, Huh?.........I wonder where He got his Training?
    The Jedi Force within me tells me you may know of this individual... As far as extra-curricular training, I couldn't say. I do believe he (as well as many members of the staff) are retired armed forces and VFW.

Bought three guns there. Not the cheapest but always had what I wanted on hand. Had mostly good experiences but it is always busy on weekends. Never used the ranges.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Geniusjim View Post
    Bought three guns there. Not the cheapest but always had what I wanted on hand. Had mostly good experiences but it is always busy on weekends. Never used the ranges.
    Regarding the ranges... to anyone interested: There seem to be a lot of youth at the indoor range here. Now, for me that is awesome, doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, most of them had better range manners than plenty of the other people at other ranges I've seen. Williams hosts quite a few different leagues, including a variety of youth leagues. I just figured I'd mention it in case anyone has a young shooter in the family looking for a reliable, safe, and well serviced place to get their practice in.

The range officers are always helpful. Good prices on new pistols for sure.

I am a Forum User
    This is great to know not to far from me at all in Lake Orion

I've been going to Williams for over 50 years. Hope I can keep going there another 50.

Banned
    ME too

I am a Forum User
    I have had good service most times ive been in there as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast