Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Need some help picking out a Red Dot scopel

I have a Kel-tec 9mm sub 2000. I would like to put on a Red Dot scope on it. Midwest industries makes a nice scope mount that lets you still fold the gun with the scope turning around to fold...looks like a nice set up. Midwest says the Aimpoints will fit this mount, Aimpoints are out of my price range. Can any one give some suggestions on a less costly Red Dot. Thanks

Palmetto State Armory has Vortex Strikefire II's on sale for $139.99 this weekend using coupon code "strikefire". Includes free shipping.
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/vorte...ily+Deal+Email
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Banned
    IIRC strikefires have a 4 MOA reticle, and 30mm tube, and a 2x extension

Other than that they work flawlessly

Just looked at a MI mount for the Kel Tec Sub 2000 and it says T1 & T2 mount optics only. The Vortex I mentioned won't work with that.
    Last edited by Imshootin; 09-02-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Banned
    Gen 1 SPARC then ?

I am a Forum User
    Most of the competitors at camp perry are using ultra dots

Sigs Romeo 5

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C9...eZL&ref=plSrch

That said I am an MRO and Aimpoint Micro user. For the price these seem great and seem to hold up very well.

MGO Member
    Too much info on the net regarding red dot sights. I went for broke and bought a $19.00 red dot from E-bay, if it works ok if not, have to get something else. I have been checking out the Bushnell TRS25, it seemed not too costly and has good reviews.

I am a Forum User
    My sister has a Bushnell TRS25 on her AR and she likes it. She only shoots it a handful of times per year, but it works well for her. I put it on her rifle and zeroed it without any difficulty, and as far as I can tell besides not having great battery life, its a good little optic that can be found relatively cheap. I prefer the Primary Arms red dots myself, since I've had numerous issues with my Vortex red dots holding zero.

MGO Member
    Also checking out the Primary Arms, 2 moa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast