Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    According to these dolts the time is never right...
    Oh the Nerd won't sign them...So over ride his veto, we have the votes for this
    Oh the political climate is wrong...It's never wrong for our rights, fix what is broken
    Oh MCRGO doesn't like this...yeah, well they can go....will leave to your imagination.

I am a Forum User
    if not now....WHEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Except for it says himself, apparently woman are excluded and not do not count as a person?
    I would hasten to guess there are other laws (equality) that fix the matter.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter McNasty View Post
    Sweet Baby Jebbuss!!! The Law if just fine the way it is. If you cant afford >$200 for the permit you shouldn't be carrying a gun.
    If you have to ask permission to exercise a right. It is no longer a right. The US Constitution and the the Michigan Constitution both guarantee the right to keep and bear arms. There is no mother may I or with the permission and approval of clause.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Unlike Alaska, Arizona & other states that have Constitutional Carry, (Whatever that means since they all still have restrictions), Michigan law regards concealed carry as a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT. To them, rights can only be granted to those that believe in order to live in a polite society, there must be rules, regulations & laws to keep the peons in line.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345