Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Indeed the timing isn't right for voters to vote against your being reelected Mr. Meekhof.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Indeed the timing isn't right for voters to vote against your being reelected Mr. Meekhof.
    He is term limited, he is out no matter what.

The best he can hope for is some appointed position, which he does not have the formal education for.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter McNasty View Post
    Sweet Baby Jebbuss!!! The Law if just fine the way it is. If you cant afford >$200 for the permit you shouldn't be carrying a gun.
    Its got nothing to do with money

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Michigan Constitution says

I surely don't see any limitations on how or where to bear arms.
    Except for it says himself, apparently woman are excluded and not do not count as a person?
    If you are joking I get it but in case you are not. The male form is standard in English to include both male and female. Modern words such as "chairperson" are sloppy crap.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    If you are joking I get it but in case you are not. The male form is standard in English to include both male and female. Modern words such as "chairperson" are sloppy crap.
    I was half joking with that part. Good explanation though thank you. I certainly don't mind learning.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(zy5...chamber=Senate

Looks like the time still isn't right for freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(zy5...chamber=Senate

Looks like the time still isn't right for freedom.
    That IS the next step in the process, a committee hearing, for the bills listed!

We may have to wait until he is gone....

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Gongwer is reporting that the Senate - yes, Meekhof's Senate - is about to take up bills ending gun free zones. Can't get behind Gongwer's paywall and the bills are not yet up on the Michigan Legislature site.

Meekhof is the 'Dark Prince' of Michigan politics, but he is a very smart operator.

Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    Gongwer is reporting that the Senate - yes, Meekhof's Senate - is about to take up bills ending gun free zones. Can't get behind Gongwer's paywall and the bills are not yet up on the Michigan Legislature site.

Meekhof is the 'Dark Prince' of Michigan politics, but he is a very smart operator.
    Those are the bills in luckless' post, they are Meekhofs' bills that require an additional $100~150 class to get the check mark on the license.

Meekhof is blocking the ones that makes the CPL an option.

And in my opinion, he is an uneducated, power hungry, term limited, lout.

I am a Forum User
    This was created during the last pass on a similar billName:  meecham.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  31.3 KB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast