Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Looking for a range finder

Have decided to buy a range finder. Mainly for deer hunting and shooting at ranges up to 400 yards...Especially want it for bow hunting. Am willing to spend $350 tops.
    Any suggestions?

MGO Member
    I made a good deal at dicks one day. I bought the floor model on clearance, they couldnt find the box so the manager gave me another 30% off and at put a new set of batteries in.
    Make sure that it is specifically for bowhunting. That way it calculates elevation/angle from the treestand.

I run

I am a Forum User
    This is what I have been using for a couple years. It works well and has some nice features for the price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AM...raL&ref=plSrch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Look at features and reviews with side by side tests. Low light, rain and fog performance is important for bowhunting much more than for gun hunting. You won't even see a deer in those kinds of conditions at a range that you need to Rangefinder for for gun. Whole different story for bowhunting. I personally don't see a big meed for the true distance angle stuff. It's nice, but I don't hunt so high off the ground that it really makes much more than a yard two difference at the range bow hunting shots are reasonable around here. I know that, and I can can compensate for that. Now if I was trying to make a 60-yard shot out west on side of a mountain, different deal. Look at warrantee info. Many don't offer much and the go bad on you. I am on my last Bushnell. I had one I really liked a lot and they wouldn't even work on it on head problems. The replace when I got acts up off and on. My next one's going to have a lifetime warranty in addition to having good reviews and performance. Might as well get one they will stand behind and by once.

I am a Forum User
    Ended up buying a NIKON 7i about a week ago. So far I like it............have the 30 acre field all ranged for rifle season coming up. Will be using it for bow hunting starting Oct 1st!!!