Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    With my 1-6x on lowest power 1x I treat the scope as if it is a RDS. I turn on the illuminated reticle and shoot both eyes open. If your scope is mounted correctly for YOU , you will be just as fast as if using a RDS.
    I agree with that to a point. You will still need a consistent cheek weld or you will have distortion and parallax issues whereas a red dot or reflex will have unlimited eye relief and cheek weld wont really matter, nor will parallax in parallax free sights such as an Eotech.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerV76 View Post
    I agree with that to a point. You will still need a consistent cheek weld or you will have distortion and parallax issues whereas a red dot or reflex will have unlimited eye relief and cheek weld wont really matter, nor will parallax in parallax free sights such as an Eotech.
    Yeah, can't just hold a weapon out in front of you and ping away. Still need a cheek weld. With just a little practice it come naturally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12