Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treestands

MGO Board of Directors

No harness here. Looks safe enough!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Last year my tree stand was stolen from my private property, strange that no one was around my cabin ( I keep cameras up all year monitoring) or my storage shed where four wheelers and many other thing that had value. And My property borders all private land. Although since I am afraid of heights and hadn't used the stand in a few years I would have given it to them if they would have asked. I should try to sell my harness vests... I have moved on to this, it has been finished since this picture, has windows and heat.

Attachment 59538

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post

Oh I forgot to charge my drill battery, and this cold weather his drained the rest of it. Now how am I getting down? Oh no I dropped my drill! Oh no I forgot to bring my drill. I knew I was forgetting something! I guess I'll have to go home and get it. I shouldn't miss a whole lot opening day of deer gun season season being an hour late for the start.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post

If we could all be so lucky to hunt golf courses and fill our tags some 50 feet from the parking lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12