Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Red Dot sight

MGO Member

Red Dot sight

I received my no name red dot sight from E-bay a few days ago. ($18.80, free shipping.) A week later my 4 slot quick detach 1 inch riser mount arrived. I was impressed with both the mount and the red dot. Today I went to my range. My first group of three shots at 50 yards from my Kel-Tec sub 2000, 9mm measured 1 1/2 inches, a little bit low and off to the left. I put in 5 clicks to the right and no elevation. That group was now off to the right and still a bit low. I backed off 3 clicks and added 3 clicks of elevation. The final group was 1 3/4 at 50 yards and right in the bulls eye. I rang the dueling tree and broke all the 6 clay pigeons I had mounted. I was very impressed with everything I used today. I don't know if the sight will be back to zero when I remount it and shoot it again.........

I am a Forum User
    Returning to zero is the biggest issue I found with some of the cheaper red dots and scopes. Some of them would lose zero without unmounting them, just between range visits.

But if it works then who cares what it cost or what names on it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk