Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Looking for a decent liw cost red dot

Hey guys and gals. Im looking for a decent liw cost red dot for my daughter's colt m4 22 carbine.
    Thanks

MGO Member
    I found a cheap red dot on E-Bay $19.99 delivered. It has red and green dots and 5 brightness settings. I put it on my Kel-Tel sub 2000 9mm. So far so good after shooting 75 rounds with it. I mounted it on a quick detach 1 inch riser mount. I don't know it the red dot will go back to zero when I remount it. E-Bay had lots to pick from.

MGO Member
    Bushnell TRS-25

I am a Forum User
    I have an older BSA one you can have for free, just pick it up.

TRS-25 is a great choice make sure it has the emitter not at the 6 o' clock position. UTG makes a very good riser, get the 1 inch riser and the one with the torx screws not the knob.

Had a few 1 left, takes AK and 12 gauge recoil like a champ.

Not like my Aimpoint Micros or MRO's in battery life and features but it has never failed.

Primary Arms has the sig Romeo5 for $149 plus shipping. That's a lot of great features and long battery life for $150.
    I will give one a try soon enough. Also you won't need a mount because it's included.

I am a Forum User
    https://www.at3tactical.com/collecti...red-dot-sights

I've used the RD-50 , it's similar to the Bushnell TRS-25. Works well.