Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Just another surplus gun, shoot it. Had one years ago and let it go, worst shooting pistol I ever fired and that's after trying to like it. Factory ammo, surplus, reloads, did not matter, had good rifling and not abused. Shot it offhand and with a sandbag rest, my opinion was that they were overrated.

MGO Board of Directors

The only gun in my safe that I haven't shot or shoot regularly has a Damascus barrel. EVERYTHING else is for me to enjoy.

I never understood guys and their safe queens , but if that's you and that's what you enjoy, store it (for someone else to enjoy when you are gone.)
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Buy two and shoot the other.

A friend has a pretty rare Luger that's worth around $9K, and he shoots it on occasion (I gave it a go as well )

Life is short!
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12