Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Renewal - 3 Days

Did the renewal on Wednesday afternoon around 2:00 PM.

Had the new card in the mailbox Saturday morning.

Funny thing is, while I was in the clerk's office filling out the paperwork I was literally right next to the machine that was printing out the new cards. It was going non-stop. And 2 people came in to renew while I was there.

Seems silly to mail the card out when they can obviously print it right there while you wait. Must be a day or two lag checking with MSP in Lansing or something.
    My LinkedIn Profile
    ALWAYS interested in left-handed rifles and shotguns. BUY/TRADE - PM me
    Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. - Michigan Constitution, Article I, § 6

I am a Forum User
    Did my renewal on Tuesday this week in Livingston. Got it today - 4 days.
    That's interesting about the machine going non-stop. $115 each time it spits one out.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by johnzilla View Post
    Seems silly to mail the card out when they can obviously print it right there while you wait. Must be a day or two lag checking with MSP in Lansing or something.
    Yes, they have to wait for the state to do their thing.