Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't post links yet! Forum User
    nice

MGO Member
    Good gun to enter the Milsurp hobby with. Now is still the time to pick up a nice variety of Mosin Nagants at reasonable prices. Remember what happened to Mausers over the years. The same will happen with these.

I am a Forum User
    Your treading in some dark waters - be very weary. This desease these men speak of is as real as 'real' gets. If you're not careful your going to end up with around 30 different milsurps. This hobby is extremely addicting.

I mean this in a semi-joking matter of course. But in all seriousness, if I were you, I'd find THE milsurp you ultimately desire, save up for it, buy it, and stop right there. To me, you couldn't go wrong with a high-par gun like a 1917 Enfield (make sure the barrel ISN'T marked 'JA' if you're looking at an Eddystone), a Finnish M39, Swiss K31, Swedish M96 or M38, Gew98 or early Kar98k, or a nice M1 Garand (I may have missed a few guns). Whichever one you do choose, make sure it's all matching, has good headspace and a nice bore... That's just what I would do if I were to completely start over, but I'm so far down that hole now it's not even funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12