Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I plan on coming down for this. I will try for lunch as well but not sure If I can make it there in time.

It's been a while since I've been to an MGO event.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy48088 View Post
    Will try to be there.
    How to recognize MGO people at El Patron before the meeting? Ok to take a guess and ask if anyone here is from MGO?
    Generally it's not hard to figure out - then there is the tell-tale MGO hat or shirt to spot, to be a dead give away

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    I plan on coming down for this. I will try for lunch as well but not sure If I can make it there in time.

It's been a while since I've been to an MGO event.
    Hi Mike, been awhile, be good to see you.

I am a Forum User
    Been a while since I've on the page often, but since it's right down the road and El Patron is one of my favorites I'll put it on the Calendar!!!

Woo hoo! Looks like a great chance to meet a few people with a common interest, awesome!

Noon sounds perfect. If Jon isn't able to secure a location, I'd be happy to. I think we could plan for approx. 10 for now. I had found the location on Yelp and looked at the reviews. Sounds like the reviews tend to be pretty reliable based on responses so far from those who live in the area.

I'll have a colorful hat on - my favorite range hat. It's got about 6-8 colors on it and white letters on the front so you can't miss me.

See everyone tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMamaSeeta View Post
    Woo hoo! Looks like a great chance to meet a few people with a common interest, awesome!

Noon sounds perfect. If Jon isn't able to secure a location, I'd be happy to. I think we could plan for approx. 10 for now. I had found the location on Yelp and looked at the reviews. Sounds like the reviews tend to be pretty reliable based on responses so far from those who live in the area.

I'll have a colorful hat on - my favorite range hat. It's got about 6-8 colors on it and white letters on the front so you can't miss me.

See everyone tomorrow!
    Thank You. I will have 3 with me.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Unfortunately, I've been fighting a cold over the past few days, and won't be making the meeting. I would rather not drive nor should take advantage of the range while taking any medications. Hopefully I won't miss anything too exciting.

I am a Forum User
    Sheer coincidence that I was planning to go shoot in fowlerville today. I'll be in st Claire shores this morning, but I'm going to try to come out to this event with my little brother today! El Patron has awesome food, but I won't make it there. --Cody

Great food, a good meeting. This group has got it together.
    I thought more were going to shoot. Only 3 of us in our "private" range.
    I enjoyed it all. Even being tasked with keeping Peacemakers stocked with tri-folds.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks to everyone for coming out!

I am a Forum User
    This is the first event/board meeting I've attended in a few years. It was fun, wish more people had stayed for some range time, we bad the entire west bay to ourselves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast