Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Kel-Tec sub 2000 and red dot scope.

I mounted a $20.00 red dot scope and a quick release 4 slot 1 inch riser onto my 9mm Kel-Tec sub 2000. Yesterday, I went to the range and shot the gun to see if the scope would returned back to zero after the scope was removed and then remounted. It did not return to zero, elevation was good, but it was shooting off to the right, 8 clicks to the left put things back where they should be. The picatinny rail mount on the Kel-Tec is incorporated with the forearm and it is made of plastic, I think that is where the problem is. The scope will not be removed now. I will have to see if the scope itself, keeps zero. I am impressed with the scope so far.
    Last edited by denniscoon@aol.c; 10-06-2017 at 08:03 PM.

MGO Member
    Since I didn't remove the scope, I went out and shot it. The scope was right on at 50 yds, broke 4 clay pigeons with 4 shots and shot 5 on a paper target, covered the group with a quarter................things are good.