Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    If there were no guns…we'd be reading/posting on MSO Forums (Michigan Slingshot Owners)...
    I want a double barrel slingshot to use out by the ceement pond!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    If there were no guns…we'd be reading/posting on MSO Forums (Michigan Slingshot Owners)...
    Think we'd still need need a CPL to carry those?

I am a Forum User
    Only if you're going out of state...

I am a Forum User
    Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est.

A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca
    4 BC – AD 65

People losing jobs would be the least of our worries.

I am a Forum User
    The trickle down effect would be enormous. Think about all the businesses's that are firearm related that would now be mostly obsolete.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguarxk120 View Post
    Just wondering if the left and snowflakes get their way and get rid of ALL our guns,

how many people will loose their jobs. And how many store's/manufacture's will close their doors?
    Probably would be a decrease in the gun industry as far as local shops, online retailers, FFL's etc. Actual gun companies would still supply police, government, other countries.

The present gun companies could even enter other production areas as most have assembly, machining, casting, engineering capabilities with a good herd of vetted employees so could move on to other (maybe even more lucrative) products.

My guess is that overall there would be an increase in jobs, mostly illegal, but jobs none the less.

With the law abiding population being unarmed it would open up a vast new market in home invasions, muggings, car-jackings, robberies, strong-arming, etc. That would then lead to a needed increase is pawn shops, E-bay sales, Craig's List sales, swap meet tables, & underground sales .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12